Breaking

Thursday, July 12, 2007

From $0 to $3,387.24.

At one time when i started my blog way back in September i was not sure whether this blog will run or not and whether this blog will pay me anything but with the advent of time i realised that most of the blogs started after my blog have even crossed a mark of $1000 per month income , then i got a domain and started blogging there and that blog even went higher its just three months there and my blog's value is estimated at around $13000 . This makes me satisfied and also makes me to do more things in my blog as well.

This does not mean that i will not care about this blog , NO ......
I will continue to do posts in this blog because this is my first blog which made me my first blogging income way back in starting of the year . This is now the scene that my blog bcalutech.blogspot.com is now having a technorati authority of 6 with just over 8lakh ranking . I will continue to post various items in the blog very soon .
Till then enjoy this blog.

No comments: