Breaking

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Plasma Television

Plasma Television , what is this ? I never knew till two years ago . One day I was surfing the net and then I came across an advertisement which was about a plasma television which I was unable to understand as I have never seen any of such kind of TV's . Then I asked one of my friends who had keen knowledge about all these topics like electronics and such topics. He told me that





"A plasma display panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display now commonly used for large TV displays (typically above 37-inch or 940 mm). Many tiny cells located between two panels of glass hold an inert mixture of noble gases (neon and xenon). The gas in the cells is electrically turned into a plasma which then excites phosphors to emit light."



Just Like the Image show here is a Plasma Television which is Pioneer Flat Panel Tv :PDP-6070HD Flat Panel



An Image of The Display Composition of Plasma television.


Well you can see more details of this PDP-6070HD Flat Panel Television .

If you are looking for a Television and having a budget of around $4000 then do not go anywhere else but just go with this PDP-6070HD Flat Panel Television .

While if you have a variable budget then you must visit here for the price range of Televisions and other electronics as well.

No comments: